Introduction to the Course
The Flutter Crash Course
Developed and filmed by Nick Manning.
Visit fluttercrashcourse.com for all videos.
What We'll Cover in this Video Series
- Critical Flutter concepts and features
- Dart by example
- How to develop a basic but realistic Flutter app
- Software engineer of 20 years, 5 as an iOS engineer
- Writing Flutter apps and teaching others Flutter for over a year now
- Specialize in "Fullstack Dart": Flutter + Dart for the backend
Why This Course Is Unique
- Lean: only critical Flutter features, nothing superfluous
- Realistic: code organization, architecture and recommended 3rd party libraries
- End-to-End: state management, working with JSON, API integration, etc
Creating our first screen with
ListView, leveraging Models and Navigation
Fetching data with web services using
Managing state and reactive widgets with
Publishing your apps to iTunesConnect and the Google Play Store
We'll create a concept app called "Tourism & Co.". The app will present beautiful travel destinations where folks can read up on the details and booka trip.
How to Contact Me
- "Flutter Crash Course" on YouTube
- Stuck on something? @seenickcode via Discord
- Get updates on the course @seenickcode via Twitter
- Want to say hi? email@example.com
- Problem with a code example? Create a Github ticket for our Tourism & Co app
What You Need to Follow Along
- A Mac, Windows or Linux machine.
- The latest version of Flutter installed
- Either the iOS Simulator or an Android Emulator installed
Experience Level Required
- Basic experience with one existing programming language.
- A few months of experience coding at least one website, webapp or mobile app project.
Let's Get Started!
For more information, testimonials and pro videos, visit fluttercrashcourse.com.